Drop the Bodies on the Pool
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
WebPlayer Alpha Demo (Doesn't Represent the game's final quality):
Drop The Bodies on the Pool Promotional Demo
Upvote on Greenlight now to develop and launch a much better version of the game (achievements, online multiplayer and more), totally free for itch.io buyers.
Playing the role as one of the inmortal heroes, you've been forced to fight until your last breath against hordes of monsters with your same particularity and weakness.
Drop the bodies on the Pool is a new Hack 'N Slash with a fresh and original gameplay.
- Choose one of the 3 inmortal heroes, each one with their unique abilities and stats.
- Fight in 3 different arenas, each one with it's own enemies and dangers
- Use environment traps and your abilities to damage enemies and make them fly higher for each blow until they fell on the pool.
- Enjoy the kick-ass and head-banging Heavy/Death Metal tunes which are included in the game.
- Play with up to 2 friends more and cooperate to survive the longest possible.
- Compatible with almost all gamepads and joysticks.
- Triple screen mode: use each monitor to play with a different character.
- 2nd prize at the 8th BitGem3D Game Jam thanks to its arcade flavoured hack'n slash action with singular game mechanics.
- Game prepared to be installed and mounted on an arcade cabinet
Time to kick a's and fill the pool with their bodies!
- Windows XP SP2 or better/7/8/8.1/10 or OSX 10.8 or better or Ubuntu 12.04 or better
- PentiumIV 3.20 GHZ
- 1 GB RAM
- 128 MB VRAM compatible with OpenGL2.3 or Directx9c
- 720P Screen Resolution
- 800 MB HDD
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jul 12, 2016|
|Tags||3D, Arcade, bodies, drop, Gore, Hack and Slash, smash, Top-Down|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Player count||1 - 3|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files: